Saturday, April 12, 2014

Tiny world!

     No, I am not talking about 'the world' in here. This blog is about the small artificial planter accessories that have entered the market. I always wanted these cute little things for myself.
     I was actually shopping in Shoppers Stop when I came across these. Could not resist, ended up buying two and wanting more. These are basically small vases or tiny bottles with artificial flowers or planters. At Shoppers Stop they are pretty reasonably priced as well.
        These planters can be used to accessorize your dining table or even bathrooms adding a piece of nature to them. Or use them to add some colour to your boring workdesk.
        I am sure you could get these in other decor stores or you could try websites like www.zansaar.com or www.fabfurnish.com or you could always browse Shoppers Stop or their website.
       Go ahead and try them to add a dreamy touch of nature to your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment